Tennant RESTORE™ - Vanilla
Previously called Restore "Family Formula"
Restore is a protein powder mix for the entire family. Compared our Restore Professional Veggie Formula, Dr. Tennant's Restore has a reduced amount of select vitamins and essential nutrients to make it appropriate for the entire family. This formal contains no diary or hormones while still delivering the same 22 grams of 100% natural veggie protein!
Comprehensive, biologically-active natural ingredients provide the raw materials necessary to make new cells essential for optimal health and wellness. Mix with almond, coconut, skim milk, or juice for a delicious source of almost every nutrient needed daily.
- Contains no dairy or hormones
- Vitamin and mineral daily values suitable for all family members from age five years* to adult
- 22g of 100% natural veggie protein and Omega 3 Fusion, including pea protein isolate and milled flax and chia seeds
- Prebiotics, dietary fiber, amino acids, and omega 3 formulas for aided digestion and support for the growth and health of beneficial bacterial colonies
- No sugar added — naturally sweetened vanilla flavor
- 30 full-scoop servings
*Consult your child’s pediatrician for use with children under five years of age.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding these essential oils or dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.