Set of BioTerminal® Essential Oils includes each of the 6 BioTerminal® Essential Oils and Carrying Case:
- BioTerminal® Chest - Acupuncture Meridian: Heart/Small Intestines, related to Sorrow
- BioTerminal® Neck - Acupuncture Meridian: Lung/Large Intestines, related to Grief
- BioTerminal® Head - Acupuncture Meridian: Sympathetic & Parasympathetic, related to Irritability
- BioTerminal® Abdomen - Acupuncture Meridian: Spleen-Pancreas/Stomach, related to Worry
- BioTerminal® Pelvis - Acupuncture Meridian: Kidney/Bladder, related to Fear
- BioTerminal® Crown/Base - Acupuncture Meridian: Liver/Gall Bladder, related to Anger
- Carrying Case included free with set. Case holds up to 10 bottles.
Uniquely designed by Dr. Tennant, this set of BioTerminal® Essential Oils have been designed to work together to promote health and a sense of well-being.
Dr. Tennant's BioTerminal® Essential Oils are a proprietary blend of 100% pure, premium, therapeutic grade essential oils. 15 ml each
Applying BioTerminal® Essential Oils
BioTerminal® Essential Oils may be layered or used individually. When applying ALL BioTerminal® oils please follow these directions:
Three BioTerminal® Essential Oil blends are applied to the feet and three on the hands. The six bottles are clearly marked with either a hand or foot.
Use in this order: Chest, Neck, Head, Crown, Pelvis, Abdomen.
Application: It is important to use in the numerical order listed here.
1) BioTerminal® Chest (Hand)
2) BioTerminal® Neck (Hand)
3) BioTerminal® Head (Hand)
Using one bottle at a time, apply 1-3 drops in the palm. Using a hand washing motion, coat the hands. Bring hands to face to inhale the aroma of the oil into the system. Repeat with the other two bottles labeled with hands.
4) BioTerminal® Abdomen (Foot)
5) BioTerminal® Pelvis (Foot)
6) BioTerminal® Crown/Base (Foot)
Using one bottle at a time, apply 1-3 drops on the big toe and arch of the right foot. Rub in completely. Apply 1-3 drops of the same oil to the left foot. Rub in completely. Rub hands together in a handwashing motion and inhale. Repeat with the other two bottles labeled with feet.
Repeat on days when you feel fatigued or sick.
Safety Warning: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your physician before use. Avoid using on infants or very young children. Essential oils, by their concentrated nature, may sometimes cause sensitivity if used in their undiluted form. No known contraindications.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Information and statements regarding these essential oils or dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.